Pages

August 29, 2013

why most people dont know how to draw

As a comics teacher I meet lots of children and adults of different ages and different levels of drawing skills.

These meetings help me realise what are the main problems that most of the students have.

most of the time I start the seminars with a question: is there anybody who have studies comics before or people that already know how to draw?

Many students in elementary school have a comics class as part of their lessons at school.

When I ask them how their teacher teach them to draw their first comic characters most of them tell me that they learn to draw using simple geometric shapes, however, this is not always easy for them and they dont always know how to continue their drawing after drawing these geometric shapes.

The geometrical shapes technique is an old method of drawing and it doesnt make things easy for the beginners

this is the same method that I had when I was a child.
One of the things I remember from my childhood was that when I tried to draw with this drawing method and I found myself stuck and confuse what to do next when I could not finish the drawing's steps.

farther more, it made me frustrated and my confidence was destroyed.


It turns out that this problem still exists and many comics teachers still use it with beginners.

Since I could not draw the things I wanted with this drawing method I invented an alternative method of drawing that would help me draw the things I wanted much more easily.

After many years my drawing method called "easy drawing" and is considered the best method of drawing for beginners and people that loves to draw.

over the years I see more and more comics teachers that buy my contents and teach these students how to use this method..


My painting method "easy drawing" show you how you can draw just about anything with 4 easy steps.


there is not a single figure in the world that cant be drawn with these 4 steps of my drawing method no matter how complex the character you want to draw.


try now and see how easy drawing can be!

No comments:

Post a Comment