Pages

September 21, 2013

In order to fulfill my dreams I always go against the flow

It happened before that I have found myself a few times in caves.  Well, The best thing that can happen to you if you find yourself in a cave is of course to find the way out. But sometimes I go into the cave in order to seek for the darkness , to test my limits, appreciate the lights in my life. and precisely there - in the complete darkness, things become clearer ...

The difference between dark and light is so clear when you are inside a cave, that you know your way out easily, but in real life this is a little bit more difficult to grasp.

We do not always realize when we are inside the cave and when we are outside and that makes things harder for us to go to the right direction or to see weather our actions are not effective - especially if we work without methods (system).


One of the things that makes it even harder for us to move to the right direction is an unsupportive environment.


In my personal life I do not have a single person that is unsupportive or negative.

once a year I check my contacts and see if all the people there are helping me to grow and I find that there is someone negative that got in there by mistake I delete him from my life. life is hard as it is. We dont need to add more difficulties from the close people around us.

This process keep me sharp and help me enjoy life to the maximum.

I think that in order to grow you have to be inspired by people that make you feel good and have positive thinking prosess. It sure makes drawing much more fun!
This is why I love creating while i am travelling around the world...

please let me know your thoughts..

yours truely
Amit Offir

No comments:

Post a Comment